Computer Repair Portland Oregon
Metro Computerworks is a computer repair and I.T. tech support service in Portland, Oregon. We serve business and home / individual clients. The shop does desktop and laptop computer repair – Mac and PC. You can set up an on-site appointment at your home or office, or call us and we can perform a remote connection support session and call you when we’re done!We can also build you a Custom PC that will be made to do what you do faster. We are located in close-in North Portland, in the Gotham Building — on the corner of North Interstate Ave and Albina. That’s just over the Broadway Bridge from the Pearl District and downtown, and just south of the Rose Quarter, and just down the hill from the Overlook neighborhood. We are a locally owned and operated business. Great customer service and your satisfaction are our highest priorities.
We are very good at what we do, and here are few other good reasons to hire Metro Computerworks:
- Centrally located, close-in North Portland, not far from NE Portland, SE Portland, NW Portland and SW Portland
- Work directly with the technician
- Fast turnaround. Most all computers begin service same day or next day
- Friendly and patient computer technicians
- Get the job done right the first time
- We stand behind our work
- Quick response time and easy to reach
PC & Mac
We work with both mac and PCs
Our prices are competitive and transparent
We will come to you or provide remote support.
Bring it in
Our shop is open 6 days a week
Metro Computerworks offer a variety of services for all computer repair in Portland, Oregon. You can have us come to you, whether at home or at work. Home computer services include but are not limited to:
- New computer setups with network and data migration
- Email setup, configuration or problem solving.
- Virus and malware cleanups, security scans and updates
- Network integration for home media/TV setups
- Peripheral setup like printers, scanners all-in-ones.
- Internet and WIFI setup and problem solving
- Training and orientation for new or different operating systems or software
- Pickup and delivery for shop work
We love helping small businesses in Portland, Oregon and the nearby area thrive and get back to being productive. Our Business IT Support offerings include:
- Can’t access a share or printer
- Can’t scan to email or scan to folder from Copier or All in One printer.
- Set up new computer or new staff on PC and network
- Quickbooks Sharing problems – Quickbooks multi-user issues.
- Router and / Wifi access setup.
- VPN or Remote Desktop access to the office from home or the road
What’s great about a Metro Computerworks custom built PC? We build our custom computers right here in the Portland shop and only use top-tier carefully selected components, researched and tested for compatibility, reliability and performance. We are so confident in the thought and care we put into them that we offer a two-year, rather than an industry standard one-year parts warranty. Call, or email the shop to have us put together a free quote for a computer workstation ideally suited for the work or activity you have in mind. Call or email the shop to inquire, customize or order: 503-289-1986.
We offer a variety of services in our shop to get you back in business quickly! With a fast turnaround time on all shop repair services and a free second look within 30 days, as some behaviors can be traced back to environmental variables such as printers,external hard drives and scanners. We can help with nearly any computer issue, a sampling of what we do in the shop includes:
- Operating system upgrade or reinstall – download / install device drivers and current updates. Wipe partition, reformat, reinstall, backup and restore critical data.
- Malware, virus, spyware cleaning. Check out our flat fee computer tune up!
- Troubleshoot startup issues, hardware and software problems.
- Test and replace failed components – Most common: power supply, hard drive, motherboard (logic board).
- Hardware Upgrades – additional memory (RAM), larger or additional hard drives, video cards, CPUs., add PCI cards for ethernet or wireless networking.
- Backup solutions – Make sure the right stuff is getting backed up to the right place and that it’s verified.
- Data recovery – We can attempt data recovery from corrupted hard drives or from hard drives rescued from dead computers. If your hard drive has physically failed (makes a clicking sound or won’t spin up) please call to discuss options.
- Apple iPod/iPhone consulting. Recover iTunes to new computer or from backup or get your iTunes library and songs folder straightened out. Macintosh or Windows. For broken iPods or iPhones, and iPads we recommend Matt Moore and Wired iRepair (www.wiredirepair.com). His shop located close-in NW Portland.
- Personalized coaching / training for just about any computer network topic.